Re: [opensuse-project] Launch Parties
2011/3/2 Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hey,

we in Nuremberg organize a release party on March the 16th and as I
prepare the wiki pages, poster and such I wondered where else we have
release parties. There are a couple of them on the page

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Launch_parties

but that can't be all. Where are all the party people at? :)

Here :-)
I just registered one of the parties we are planning, we will bring
some more later...

I would also like to write a nice article on news.o.o for the release
phase about all the opportunities to meet up with other lizards to have
fun! So please let me and everybody else know if you haven't yet!

Henne

p.s. Oh and if you need help organizing one contact our awesome
marketing team!

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
       - Mike Tyson