Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board election started
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:25:37 +0530
I have tried logging in right now and I am unable to view the poll, am I
missing something.

I am a member

On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 15:00 +0100, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
The openSUSE board election just started! Please go to:
https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/polls/read/digitaltomm/10769/opensuse-board-election-2010
and cast your vote for this election. All openSUSE members[1] are eligible to
vote.

The board consists of 6 members and one chairperson.
As the election period of Pascal Bleser and Henne Vogelsang ends,
this election will appoint 2 new board members.

The election period ends at January the 26th.
All candidates have put their agenda on the wiki[2], linked as "Platform"
after the candidates' name.

If you have any questions, please contact the election officials
(election-officials@xxxxxxxxxxxx).

Greetings

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Members
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_election_2010