[opensuse-project] news.o.o team
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:03:53 +0100
Hi all!

I bet most of you have heard of this website, news.opensuse.org. Sometimes
people post random vaguely openSUSE-related stuff there. Now I thought it
would be fun to create a team around that - work a bit more structured :D

People with the rights to post there now post whatever they like, whenever
they like. Not that that is always a bad thing, but having a little more
oversight to guarantee quality and timing would be good (eg 3 articles on one
day then nothing for 3 days sucks; and sometimes there is some Germanglish in
there too).

It ain't hard - if you are currently writing there every now and then you want
to be on the team. If you are willing and able to edit posts every now and
then - you want to be on the team.

If you want to WRITE for news, you don't HAVE to be on the team - you can just
submit stuff and the editors will edit and publish it.

So who's up for this? And I expect AJ and Henne at the very least to
volunteer, Sascha, you too :D I'm going for everyone who has contributed a lot
of stories to News.o.o to be on the team. Or those who can and want to
write... So Helen? You!

Cheers,
Jos
  • No further messages