[opensuse-project] Women of openSUSE
  • From: Susanne Graf <suse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:37:38 +0200
Hi!

There are Debian Women, Ubuntu Women and Fedora Women. Where are the
openSUSE Women? I'm sure, that there are women who use openSUSE and
maybe program on some projects, too. I'm really interested in meeting
you and talk about technical things. What about creating a community to
bring all of us openSUSE interested women together?

If you are a women and use and/or program openSUSE you're welcome to
subscribe to the mailinglist. To subscribe to the list just send an
empty mail to opensuse-women+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For more information please check the wiki:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Women#Women_of_openSUSE.

have a lot of fun

Susanne (sayana)