Re: [opensuse-project] Call for Election committee members
  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:47:19 -0500
Sent from Kevin Yeaux's mobile device.

On Aug 28, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Moin,

as we'll have a re-election of two seats of the openSUSE Board this year in
autumn I'd like to invite people to step up for participation in the Election
Committee.

Tasks of the Election Committee:
- manage and drive the whole election
- define voting
- define time line for the election
- define the different phases
- do all announcements around the election
- set up and organize the ballot
- etc.

I'm already in contact with the election committee of last years election [1]
and two members are already willing to participate in this team again.

Anyone interested in helping to organize this election please contact me, I'll
bring the election committee together.

And thanks to everyone in advance who wants to support this important effort.

Best
Michael

My time in slightly limited during the weekdays, but I'm more than willing to help out on the committee. Thanks ;-)
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy
openSUSE Project Member