Re: [opensuse-project] Decision making numerically ...
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:45:14 +1000
Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Donnerstag 27 August 2009 schrieb Basil Chupin:

Vincent Untz wrote:

Le jeudi 27 août 2009, à 20:16 +1000, Basil Chupin a écrit :

Having the knowledge that GNOME stands for 'GNU Network Object Model
Environment' means sweet FA to everybody - except to the GNOME
developers and other assorted and dedicated users.

GNOME doesn't stand for anything anymore.

Never a truer word was spoken :-) .

While I appreciate your humour, I don't think your mail did well to the whole
"please calm down" thing we're trying to achieve here.

Greetings, Stephan

I wasn't in any way trying to be humorous in my original post. I was
simply telling it as I see it.

The subsequent post was in line of the response by Utz, with a smiley
(or two).

BC

--
Great Man reaches complete understanding of the main issues; Petty Man reaches
complete understanding of the minute details."

Confucius