Re: [opensuse-project] Decision making transparency ...
  • From: Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:36:40 +0100
Hi Joe,

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 11:11 -0400, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
As for marketing materials in general -- you have no cause for
concern.

Great :-)

As was said repeatedly in the initial discussions, the decision
was about and only about the one thing

Sure, the discussion was extraordinarily wide ranging ;-) it is nice to
see some more, authoritative meat on the conclusion.

The DVDs contain both live CDs. We have, so far, only produced one
media for handouts: 32-bit DVDs with the Live CDs on them.

Sure - that seems most reasonable to me.

As for balance at shows, in materials, etc. -- anything that we're
producing out of my budget will be balanced.

Thanks you, for the explicit re-assurance; it was what I (and perhaps
others) were after, and I'm satisfied with it.

Regards,

Michael.

--
michael.meeks@xxxxxxxxxx <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot