Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:38:50 +0200
Hi,

Christian Jäger wrote:

And do you know what happened when I created a feature on openFATE to
default GNOME for the next development cylce? It got rejected on the
first day and arrogant and insulting comments in abundance. SOME
equality, indeed!

Just for the record: I rejected your feature. Why i did i have explained
in the the rejection message of the feature. The resulting comments are
indeed really ugly in in no way related to my decision to close this.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson