Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:33:17 +0200
On Tuesday 25 of August 2009, Christian Jäger wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 25.08.2009, 22:11 +0200 schrieb Fabrice:
all DE are still available, other distros are gnome default why would it
be so strange or unusual or damaging when it is said that the vast
majority of users are using such a DE to say it's default --but can be
changed anytime-- (??) Please Help me to understand or move on, thanks ;)

This is exactly it. 'Other distros are GNOME default' is like saying 'go
away and use Ubuntu then'. This is my major gripe; the indifference of
KDE users about the concerncs of their 'fellow' GNOME users in the
openSUSE community.

Are you suggesting that you actually care about the concerns of KDE users in
the openSUSE community? If yes, then please sum up the concerns in a sentence
or two. I or other people have expressed them several times, so it shouldn't
be difficult and if you cannot at least say what the position of the opposing
side is, then there is no point in discussing anything with you, since that
makes you be the blind zealot you accuse everybody else of.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer