Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: "Christian Jäger" <christian.jaeger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 Aug 2009 23:28:58 +0200
Thanks, Michael; your mail is, as always, a tonic for low spirits.
Best Wishes
Chris

Am Dienstag, den 25.08.2009, 21:22 +0000 schrieb Michael Meeks:
Hi Christian,

On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 22:08 +0200, Christian Jäger wrote:
Exactly my sentiments. I am here for openSUSE's GNOME desktop; I had the
pleasure of exchanging some mails with GNOME devs Ricardo Cruz and
Michael Meeks during the last year or so and found they were really
great guys; I have enjoyed openSUSE a lot.

Hey :-) thanks for the plaudits; hopefully it can continue to be fun -
even though I share your dismay here. My personal experience of being
kicked is to work harder to fix it. If you got demotivated and walked
away - you lost already (and so did we all). Lets focus our energy into
making openSUSE's GNOME the best it can be [ it's already pretty awesome