Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:32:22 +0200 (CEST)
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009, Kevin Yeaux Dupuy wrote:
"Actions are louder than words"

That is a good point. So, if we could get those bug reports of mine
against the different desktop environments and applications addressed,
please? :-)

Seriously, this is not about me personally or "my" bugs. Rather I can
tell for sure that if users take time to report bugs and those then linger
assigned to some screening account (or otherwise), that is not a happy
experience and makes them (a) go elsewhere, or (b) save the time to file
reports next time. So, this is something we may want to address as a
project.

Gerald
--
Dr. Gerald Pfeifer E gp@xxxxxxxxxx SUSE Linux Products GmbH
Director Product Management F +49(911)74053-483 HRB 16746 (AG Nuremberg)