Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:33:16 -0500
On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Stephan Kulow<coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 21 August 2009 17:29:48 Vincent Untz wrote:
We do have something like this:
http://en.opensuse.org/Statistics

It doesn't report anything on the "which desktop is more popular?"
topic, though.

Do we want that? If we agree it's important I'm sure we can put
desktop specific updates online for the sake of counting :)

Considering a substantial time was taken during this discussion about
the exact metrics of roughly what percentage use KDE and GNOME, I
think it's pretty important.
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy
openSUSE Project Member