Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:29:08 -0500
On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 9:24 AM, Joe Harmon<jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8/21/2009 at 01:47 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think these two are absolutely good. We have to have a default. It's
Kde because most openSUSE users use Kde. If ever Gnome become the
prefered choice, the change in the default seems to be obvious

I have been staying out of these for a little bit but I don't agree with this
statement. We > don't HAVE to have a choice, we are choosing to have a
choice. And I don't see gnome > becoming the preferred choice with KDE
selected as the default.

I agree. I've stayed out of this thread so far, mainly to see where it
goes. I'm happy that there is discussion about videos and giving users