Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:16:59 +0200
Am Freitag, 21. August 2009 18:10:20 schrieb Jason Perlow:
Well, if you had some type of elective "feedback program" upon
installation the user could join that would "help develop new
features" in OpenSUSE that would explain upfront what the program
does, I think it would get around most user concerns.

You could track KDE versus GNOME usage on systems with both by having
a logfile that shows each time KDE or GNOME processes were started on
each system, and sending the metrics from that.

Is there any Linux distro that does this? To me it sounds too much just to get
more statistics.

Sven