Re: [opensuse-project] Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:05:16 +0200
Am Freitag, 21. August 2009 00:05:27 schrieb Christian Jäger:
I am afraid if anything this process has shown the recklessness of some
KDE community proponents and their disregard for the other big community
within the project. Bullying works. And as this behaviour has now been
shown to be a successful tactic we will certainly be seeing more of it.
Mark my words. Oh, that's not even needed, just read Mr. Schlander's
last mail.

How openSUSE as a multi-DE distribution is to survive without mutual
solidarity between the GNOME and KDE communities I don't know.

I think your polemic statements disqualify you when criticising others, even
if you had a point, which you don't!

It's really a shame that some people still do not get that this discussion and
decision was not about KDE being better than Gnome or any other DE. I guess
it's hard for ideologists to have a neutral approach to these kind of
discussions.

Sven