Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Decision made - openFATE feature 306967, KDE default
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:14:51 +0200
Am Donnerstag 20 August 2009 schrieb Dean Hilkewich:
On 09/08/20 11:01 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
For that matter, on the web we could have screencasts that show both
popular environments. A static screenshot doesn't really give a good
sense of either desktop.

Jim

Absolutely, just make sure it isn't done in HTML5, flash would be
probably the best bet for this as the people that are more then likely
to view them are going to be using IE.

Now the question arises if more people on this list can speak flash than
ycp :)

But I think this gives a good rally for the better presentation. I don't think
we can expect someone to come up with a good presentation for both desktops,
normally you only know one as well as to present it.

Greetings, Stephan