Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:48:19 +0200
Am Donnerstag 13 August 2009 schrieb Peter Czanik:

Now, that my second son is also 4+ months old, I have again some time to
do testing, but was disappointed to find, that the last factory sync is
from 22nd of July, more than three weeks old. The communication of this,
The last factory sync depends on things building in the build service. And
without anyone checking, this can easily happen. But factory for ppc is in no
way disabled, it just lacks any kind of man power to verify, test and fix it.
If you want to do so, just go ahead and do submitrequest to openSUSE:Factory
just as others do for arm.

Greetings, Stephan