Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: alpha096@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 01:53:23 +1000
Perhaps we might like to clarify why they stick out - If they stick out
because of their bombastic, condescending, uncooperative, at times
abuse, belittling...etc. I am sure the community can fill in those
spaces in 1 second flat.

I would suggest management would be be served by asking the above! However,

If you are asking for the most helpful, wow that's the hard one as there
are very few of them!
I do have one suggestion for the most helpful and most experienced and
most productive and still has common sense.
Scott