Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Karsten König <remur@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:15:42 +0200
Moin,

I need to agree to Steve, this kind of communication is annoying, even though
this time it has been refreshing, the "One will be revealed" and "Guess the
list" thing is somewhat funny, which fits nicely to have a lot of fun =)

So imho the shortenend maintenance thing would have been a better place to
once again point out this lack of proper communication.

Karsten