Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Stephan Binner <beineri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 06:18:20 +0200
On Thursday 13 August 2009 01:30:16 Henne Vogelsang wrote:

You all wonder who right? Lets make this a little game :)

What the heck is your problem with just posting the list/a wiki page?

Whoever gets the most right (first) gets a openSUSE goodie pack hand
selected by me. I even throw in something from my personal stash of

I am about to post the list to end this silly 'game'...

Bye,
Steve