Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:36:26 +0200
Le jeudi 13 août 2009, à 01:30 +0200, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :
Name 10 Novell Employees that really stick out in the openSUSE Project.

01 ___________________
02 ___________________
03 ___________________
04 ___________________
05 ___________________
06 ___________________
07 ___________________

Whoever gets the most right (first) gets a openSUSE goodie pack hand
selected by me. I even throw in something from my personal stash of
historic openSUSE goodies! So lets see if you can guess who :)

Can everybody participate to that game? :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.