  • From: "Christian Jäger" <christian.jaeger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: 9 Aug 2009 23:10:07 +0200
Am Sonntag, den 09.08.2009, 15:57 -0500 schrieb Bryen M Yunashko:
On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 22:50 +0200, Martin Schlander wrote:
I meant anti-GNOME sentiments might be fed by the strange and
unhelpful GNOME
favouritism.

I'm asking this question as objectively and impartially as I can,
because personally, I perceive a fairly equal amount of attention
between KDE and GNOME. What do you feel lends to an unhelpful
favouritism?

As I understood it, Mr Schlander detects 'strange and unhelpful
favoritism' in the very fact that GNOME is treated equally. He thinks
that GNOME should not be treated as KDE's equal.

And I for one have a problem with this sentiment.

As far as I'm concerned, the only _real_ problem that has come to the
surface in this thread is Mr Schlander's attitude.

Greetings,
Chris