  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 22:50:49 +0200
Søndag den 9. august 2009 19:53:31 skrev Gerald Pfeifer:
On Sun, 2 Aug 2009, Martin Schlander wrote:
Which of course creates some animosity against the minority that abuses
it's position to force it's will on openSUSE against the best interest
of the project.

There is no such minority, neither behind closed doors nor out in the
open. Adrian, AJ, Coolo, Henne, Michl, myself, Zonker (in alphabetical
order) and many more all strive to make the openSUSE project as successful
as possible.

I was probably a bit unclear on this point.

I meant anti-GNOME sentiments might be fed by the strange and unhelpful GNOME
favouritism.

And noone in openSUSE management is under suspicion by me, for being
responsible for this mess. If openSUSE management had decided it wouldn't be
abuse, just poor decision making ;-)