Re: [opensuse-project] Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: Matt Gray <mjg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 11:12:31 +0100
Richard (MQ) wrote:
Clayton wrote:

Catering to the mindless click next 5 times and it's installed
mentality.. well give those people the KDE or Gnome Live CDs.

I don't think we should - indeed the live CDs are probably right up
their street. Then they can complain that OpenSuSE doesn't offer some
proprietary package that their MS box has (as a pirated install) and go
right back to that OS.

-1

awesome attitude towards growing the opensuse userbase by helping newbs
as they embark on their bewildering new experience.