Re: [opensuse-project] Coming up with a good Policy ...
  • From: Charles Kerr <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 01:55:27 -0500
On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 1:16 AM, jdd (kim2)<jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Charles Kerr a écrit :

     Please choose one or more of these two, both excellent, choices:
     [  ] Choice A
     [  ] Choice B

Ask the people whether the form is biased towards A, B, or neither.

very good example. What do you do if you have no clue of what A and B
are??

It says both are excellent, so I'd choose both to get 2x the goodness. :)

In the case of openSUSE's installation, I like the earlier idea of
a "click here for more information" button that gives a quick overview
that's been vetted by the -KDE and -GNOME projects. In that instance,
I'd still try to choose both to get 2x the goodness...