Re: [opensuse-project] Draft of Desktop Policy
  • From: "Joe Harmon" <jharmon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:40:13 -0600
On 8/4/2009 at 11:33 AM, Matt Gray <mjg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The new users that we are trying to attract* wouldn't care, they just
want an option that is as easy as ubuntu manage (read: install because
they will equate one with the other)

I would say that they wouldn't know what the selection would give them, not
that they wouldn't care. How do we know which one they would or would not
prefer? Selecting a default is not solving that problem, it is forcing a choice
upon them.

Joe