  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:33:00 -0400
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Will Stephenson<wstephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
That's all 306967 suggests - and "openSUSE should, of course, also ship and
support GNOME" - so this +1 from me should be redundant.  The rest has been
said already.

Given some of the comments, I don't think it is redundant -
particularly the other half of the suggestion: "commit to not pushing
to remove the option for GNOME."

In other words - make part of the suggestion that this is the *end of
the GNOME/KDE discussions and commit to leaving both in the selection,
and I think that's an option most people can live with.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>