Re: [opensuse-project] Feedack on community week welcome!
  • From: Dean Hilkewich <deans.mail.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:30:18 -0600
Michael Loeffler wrote:
Moin, moin

I just added a feedback section to the community week page:
http://en.opensuse.org/Community_Week#Feedback

Please add comments, what went good or not so good? What should be
changed etc. ?

Best

Well the feeling that I got was that some of them were more or less
"scripted" or cut directly from various howto's already found on the
site, just pasted really slow for IRC. I feel some of them , (such as
the OBS and openFATE ones) could have been just as easily handled
instead by making simple howto video's available on the site. Another
option would be to use a service that allows realtime viewing of the
actions in progress, and then saved and made available for download for
later viewing. A "webinar" type solution would probably generate a lot
of interest.

My 2 cents.

Dean Hilkewich