Re: [opensuse-project] Code names
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:31:19 -0700
On Tuesday May 5 2009, Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy wrote:

Ah I like it ;-). "openSUSE Viridian" has a nice ring to it. But
let's avoid "openSUSE Asparagus" if we can :-P

Maybe "openSUSE Asperger's" or "openSUSE Aspergillus."

I once worked at a place where the desktop naming scheme was element
names. For some reason, mine box bore the name of a mythical material,
Corbomite. (Neither here nor there, but this thread brought it to

Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy