Re: [opensuse-project] Code names
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 20:48:01 +0200
jdd wrote:

Patrick Shanahan a écrit :

Are there that many of us actively using computers/linux/opensuse to
be offended by associations with ww2 ???

with nazism and Hitler, sure. Nietzsche is, unfortunatey, associated
with this

Really? Not to me he isn't. But then today, 4 May, has a special
meaning to me, well, to my parents and to my grandparents and to many
people in Denmark. It doesn't mean it can't be given a new meaning to
others. Please, let's avoid the idiotic PC.

/Per Jessen, Zürich