Re: [opensuse-project] Code names
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 11:29:42 +0200
Stephan Kulow a écrit :

The code names I came up with the morning I posted the schedule,
were not so great (check the forum to see a lot of people offended),
so I would like to discuss it more generally: what is a good code name line?

depends if you want to name each alpha/beta or only full release, that
is with full releases, we have only one or two a year :-)

gives you 188 philosophers...

I suggest you make a ballot. list the names and ask users (or members)
two questions:

1) What are the philosophers *we should not use* - for example
Friedrich Nietzsche could be associated with world war two, probably
not a good choice (knowing if the association is reasonable or not is
not our problem);

2) What are the prefered names