[opensuse-project] Code names
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 11:13:44 +0200
Hi,

The code names I came up with the morning I posted the schedule,
were not so great (check the forum to see a lot of people offended),
so I would like to discuss it more generally: what is a good code name line?

I actually love the philosopher's line as it gives openSUSE some kind of nice
touch, but we'd still need some numbers associated with it. And as I watched
a monthy python live DVD on the weekend, I came up with the idea to put the
naming in better hands :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92vV3QGagck - check 0:27 and 0:48 into
the video to see 2 possible lists.
(or if you like it as boring text, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Philosophers'_Football_Match)

Or someone has an even better idea on how to solve this problem.

Greetings, Stephan