Re: [opensuse-project] Boxed editions slipping on release dates (3 weeks in some cases)
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:40:07 +0100 (CET)

On Tuesday, 2008-12-23 at 14:10 +0100, Michael Loeffler wrote:

I hope the explanation helps. And sorry for no better news for box
lovers. If we'd seen a way to sell again many boxes in a profitable
way we definitely would. Our Exec's would love this as with that
openSUSE directly could sponsor the openSUSE project.

Some have said they would buy the box if it included the complete admin book. Others would like to buy the book alone. Or you could sell the book with a DVD included - ie, the other way round.

Me, I would prefer a delivery of the box a month later than the download - with patches included.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.