Re: [opensuse-project] Boxed editions slipping on release dates (3 weeks in some cases)
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 01:12:49 +0100
except it's ONLY available in German when you buy it in Germany....

You obviously didn't try to buy it at all: suseshop.de, amazon.de, ixsoft and
I bet several others all sell the English openSUSE box in Germany.

OK... now that you said this... I went and looked again... this time
searching on opensuse instead of following the front page links. If I
search on suseshop.de, I do find English versions. I did not do that
last time I looked... I just followed the links through the site and
only saw German versions.

I stand corrected.

C.