[opensuse-project] Boxed editions slipping on release dates (3 weeks in some cases)
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:15:27 -0600
Starting last night I've begun to see people on both the support
mailinglist and the forums complain they've received an email from the
Novell Shop telling them their pre-ordered boxed editions won't ship
until January 5th.

Does anyone know what's going on? I've seen this happen with previous
versions of openSUSE, but I thought there was something done to correct
the problem. It seems to me people paying $60USD then not receiving
their product until 3 weeks after the free download will think twice
about buying the box again.
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy - openSUSE Member
Public Mail: <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>