Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 11.2 schedule
On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 20:01 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Montag, 15. Dezember 2008 21:38:36 schrieb JP Rosevear:
On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 19:44 +0100, jdd wrote:
Alberto Passalacqua a écrit :
I tend to think it is a lot better to have old but working GNOME,
rather than pushing the new version in at the last minute. It did not
work in the past, and I don't see how it should be different this time.

exactly.

This is only partially true, GNOME will be feature frozen before the end
of July and would have regular updates throughout a development cycle.

Sorry, but how many 10.3 online updates you had to push because the final
GNOME was broken? We need to have the last GNOME GM-4 weeks. No discussion
there. If we delay GM or skip autumn GNOME I don't mind.

I don't know now - how many?

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>