Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE 11.2 schedule
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:44:40 +0100
Alberto Passalacqua a écrit :

I tend to think it is a lot better to have old but working GNOME, rather
than pushing the new version in at the last minute. It did not work in
the past, and I don't see how it should be different this time.

exactly.

openSUSE should build without taking account of the other deadlinks,
what will you do if kde reshedule?

It's much better to have the build service offer (like it does) the
very last version for the folks that wants it and stay with the old
one on stable release.

there will *always* be a *breaking new* great application needing to
wait some more weeks...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net