Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Board Meeting Minutes, Nov19
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 13:55:33 +0100
Andreas Jaeger wrote:

But if you don't see any openSUSE specific action at all by him - no bug
reports against openSUSE, no mails on the mailing lists etc - , I'm in
favor of rejection.

That is the opinion of the current board as well. But this is really a
hypothetical case we try to solve here. I think we should cross the
bridge when we get there. All Member applications get checked
individually and we talk to the people about their contributions and
reasons to apply for an openSUSE Membership. So rest assured that we
wont miss any corner cases because of some rules set to stone.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson