Re: [opensuse-project] Cookies in opensuse.org
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:17:33 -0500
On Friday 31 October 2008 04:33:22 pm Sascha Manns wrote:
Hello,

i'm using the en,de-Version from the Wiki, and the Buildservice. The
Problem is, if i logged in in en.opensuse.org and logging me into
de.opensuse.org, the session in the en-Wiki is closed.

Is it possible to make for any Part of the Webside an own Cookie?

My workaround is to have one session in Konqueror and the other in Firefox.

--
Regards, Rajko