[opensuse-project] Announcing Candidacy for openSUSE Community Board
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 10:27:59 -0500
I'll make this short and simple:

I am officially announcing my candidcay for Board Member of the openSUSE
Community Board.

Beginning later this week, and continuing on through the campaign
season, I will post articles here providing who I am, my present role in
the community, my platform for how I believe the new Board should
evolve, and additional musings on community actions and development.

Those of you who know me, know that I am passionate about the community.
There are many others here who are equally as passionate, and I look
forward to seeing more candidates competing for Board positions. This
campaign period should provide us all with an opportunity to participate
in a spirited debate and from that, new ideas and efforts shall spring
from the community as a whole.

As I continue to blog at www.bryen.com, I welcome debate from all of you
on my positions as well.

Sincerely,