[opensuse-project] STATUS:Communication/Wiki/Events
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:36:29 +0200
Hi

i have to apologize for not posting for a long time, i was just to busy with
conferences etc ...

* Events
- Linuxtag, 28-31.05 Berlin. A wip page with more information:
http://en.opensuse.org/LinuxTag
I'm happy to announce that the openSUSE day will be this year on Saturday. We
still need support at the booth, please send me an email if you want to help
us.
- some guys from the LUG Marl will be at the hobbytronic, 16-20.04.2008.
Not really focused on openSUSE, but they will spread DVDs and make some talks:
http://linuxwiki.de/LugMarl/Hobbytronic2008

* Communication
- KDE meeting tomorrow: http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/Meetings

* Wiki
- everything on hold until we have an updated wiki version online

--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org