Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal: Create development information sharing blog for openSUSE activities
  • From: James Ogley <riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:22:47 +0000
I think the best way of overcoming that (and the way other projects
handle it) is just by having sub-planets. They could be at i.e.
planetsuse.org/YaST as mentioned before. For example, there's Planet
KDE but there's also a Planet Amarok, or Planet GNOME and Planet
Banshee (or at least there was).

Now that the feed blocking is almost ready to go live (expect an
announcement tomorrow), my next project will be basic tagging on the
Planet.

At the moment, some tags I've thought of are:
gnome, kde, yast, art, board

Of course, any given feed could have multiple tags.
--
James Ogley, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team and Planet SUSE.
riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://opensuse.org/GNOME http://planetsuse.org