Re: [opensuse-project] How should we inform packagers about new upstream versions?
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:15:58 +0100
* Stephan Binner <stbinner@xxxxxxx> [2008-02-28 12:08]:
On Wednesday, 27. February 2008 20:15:55 Pascal Bleser wrote:

Personally, I think Bugzilla is the best place to report it. The problem is
finding the relation package->packager, to know whom to assign the request.

Just file it, BNC team will care about assigning it to the package maintainer.

Which is a waste of time IMO. If we already _know_ the package, then
there should be a field "package" in Bugzilla where the assignment
gets done automatically.

Bernhard