Re: [opensuse-project] Getting Local User Groups off the ground
  • From: Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:09:00 -0600
Hehe. We should find a cure for the lack of enthusiasm of openSUSE
users ;-)

How?.. by making it brown and creating the impression that God saves little
African children from hunger and AIDS when you use it? :-)

Actually I regret my wording, I don't think openSUSE users are less
enthusiastic. I just think they tend to be enthusiastic in a more introverted
kind of way. (Not me though) :-)

I agree.

We are also just a bit "with our feet on the ground", in other words,
more realistic. I think it's positive on the long run, but of course it
attracts less attention on the short.

Regards,
Alberto