Re: [opensuse-project] Getting Local User Groups off the ground
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:44:23 +0100
Mandag den 25. Februar 2008 17:11:49 skrev Alberto Passalacqua:
Also, presently openSUSE has far less users than Ubuntu, and often also
less enthusiastic and active ones, so I have doubts whether it would be
succesful in many places at all.

Hehe. We should find a cure for the lack of enthusiasm of openSUSE
users ;-)

How?.. by making it brown and creating the impression that God saves little
African children from hunger and AIDS when you use it? :-)

Actually I regret my wording, I don't think openSUSE users are less
enthusiastic. I just think they tend to be enthusiastic in a more introverted
kind of way. (Not me though) :-)