Re: [opensuse-project] What is the right/appropriate place to enter a feature request?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:44:31 +0100
Stephan Kulow wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 schrieb Per Jessen:

I thought so too, and I also created the report as an enhancement
request, but it was closed as invalid and with the comment that I
should create a "feature request".

Now I've also added it to the YaST feature request list in the wiki,
but I'd actually like to know - is bugzilla NOT the right place for
enhancement requests?

Yes and no. We track feature requests using a different tool that
allows better priotizing than bugzilla. But for you bugzilla s
definitely the right tool to report enhancements (for now - if you
lookup past IRC meetings, we talked about openFATE a lot).

I was pretty certain bugzilla was the right place, but thanks for
confirming it.

I'm afraid you caught Thomas in a bad mood - otherwise he would have
reassigned to me to evaluate and put it ino the right tracker :)

Haha, I did somehow have the feeling that Thomas wasn't having a good
day. Happens to all of us.

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich