[opensuse-project] Fruits of Hack Week Article
  • From: "Francis Giannaros" <francis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:59:42 +0000
Hi guys,

I'm doing an article (or a "Weekly News" section, not sure yet), on
the outcomes of hack week with a summary of a few of the things that
were done. So far I have gathered [0] from a few blog posts, but it
would be really great to have more since I didn't manage to attend
this time.

So if you know a project that accomplished some stuff during hack
week, then please add it to the wiki page or drop a note on the list
(with a link) for me to mention it.

Thanks!
--
Francis Giannaros http://francis.giannaros.org