Re: [opensuse-project] Share about OpenSUSE Promotion Material
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevindupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:54:01 -0600
On Feb 15, 2008, at 9:01 PM, Masim Vavai Sugianto wrote:

Hello OpenSUSE fans,

Next month, March 29-31, Indonesian OpenSUSE Community (OpenSUSE-ID)
invited by Al Azhar University of Indonesia, Jakarta, in the Open
Source Event in their campus. We have a booth (well, a small booth but
it's okay :-) ) and get a session to promoting OpenSUSE to the
students. After discussing with OpenSUSE-ID members, we will go with a
liveCD demo, offering and distributing free CD with a booklet of
tutorial and brochure about OpenSUSE, stand up a seminar about current
OpenSUSE feature, Next OpenSUSE 11 feature, KDE 4 and a short
discussion about OpenSUSE capability in server areas.

I need some comparison from similar events in another country, is
there any missing point in our plan ? Some brochure example or a
session-photos would be nice to share to us.

Thank you.

-- Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto
Blog (ID) : http://www.vavai.com/blog/index.php
Blog (EN) : http://www.vavai.net
Community : http://www.opensuse.or.id
Email : vavai@xxxxxxxxx

If you're interested in promotional material for openSUSE, I made some posters for the openSUSE community available here: <http:// en.opensuse.org/Artwork/Miscellaneous#Posters>. (I know the SVG link is not working. Woe is me :-(.

--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy | Public mail: kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ron Paul for President. Yo.