Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-factory] status report distribution week 5
  • From: Volker Kuhlmann <list0570@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:00:17 +1300
On Mon 11 Feb 2008 21:31:58 NZDT +1300, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

I will not comment on any such contracts since I cannot double check
whether it comes with such a clause.

Our goal is to have contracts which allow us redistribution but does not
put any further obligations on either of us.

Thanks Andreas. I was curious as to what Adobe gets out of this paper
pushing. Thanks for the link Michael - that agreement wouldn't be
suitable for (open)SUSE. I appreciate the easy-install option so far
provided by the disks.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/ Please do not CC list postings to me.