Re: [opensuse-project] membership?
  • From: "Richard (MQ)" <osl2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 16:26:56 +0000
Benji Weber wrote:
On 09/02/2008, Richard (MQ) <osl2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One little query (slightly hijacking the thread - apologies) - how do we
'sign' the "Guiding Principles in the User Directory" - whether
logged-in or not, I can't see anything pertinent?

Click edit profile and then tick the checkbox

http://bw.uwcs.co.uk/b/u_o_o_edit_profile.png

Thanks Benji, but I can't find 'edit profile' anywhere? Once logged-in,
I have (at the top of the page):
MQ | My Talk | Preferences | My watchlist |My contributions | Log Out
The only obvious choice is "Preferences" but this leads to options:

User data | Skin | Files | Date format | Time zone | Editing | Recent
changes & stubs | Search | Misc

none of these have anything like the image you link above, nor a similar
tick-box

Yours in bafflement
--
Richard (MQ)